Official Ventura Modern Quilt Guild links
- Ventura MQG website – venturamodernquiltguild.com
- Ventura MQG on Flickr (photos)
- Ventura MQG on Twitter
Modern Quilt Guild sites
- The Modern Quilt Guild
- LA Modern Quilt Guild
- Santa Barbara Modern Quilt Guild
- Orange County Modern Quilt Guild
VMQG Member sites
- superbuzzy – Japanese fabric, modern fabric, craft supplies, and unique gifts! (Kelly Stevens)
- Stuff You Love – Inspiration, information and products that tell the world you love to knit, crochet, quilt and stitch (Susan Levin)
- Hamblog – Becky Haycox
- Kept in Stitches – Scott Griffin
Friends of VMQG
The many guilds and individuals who have donated to the Thomas Fire Quilt Project are listed at : www.superbuzzy.com/quilts-from-the-ashes-thomas-fire-donors.htm
This list of quilters and non-quilters’ outpouring of love and help is growing every day.
The Cloth Pocket – Ever-refreshed, carefully curated stock of textiles for use in quilting, crafting, & apparel.
Quilty Pleasures – The one-stop-shop for all your and sewing needs in Simi Valley
Sulky – Suppliers of embroidery, quilting, and embellishing threads, stabilizers, instructional books, storage devices, transfer pens, and adhesives.
- Timeless Treasures – Family owned business selling wholesale to retailers in the Quilting and Sewing Industry
Superior Threads – On a journey to provide the highest-quality threads to the world
Sewing Machine Warehouse – The largest selection of sewing, embroidery & quilting products in the Los Angeles area
- MAKE Ventura – A non-profit organization whose mission is to provide access to tools and training so you can make whatever you can imagine.
- Row by Row Experience – a new way to shop hop
- Artistic Artifacts – Creative Finds for Creative Minds
- Sewing Party – Pre-Cut and Panel. Kit. Pattern Projects. Pattern Designers. Book & Magazine. Notions. Project Ideas.
- Stencil Company – Plastic Stencils for Quilting, Needlework, Crafts, Woodworking and Much More!
- Jillily Studio – Patterns and books, notions and fabric
- Fiberworks Quilt Shop – Fabrics and quilts cover every nook and cranny in every color and hue, texture and design.
- Strawberry Patches Not your grandmother’s quilt store! Blog: patches.typepad.com
- Sewing Party – Fabric store with a modern vibe.
- Cherry Woodfabrics – the only 100% cotton hand-dyed quilting fabric that truly looks like suede.
- Classic Metalcompany – Hand fabricated, quilt-inspired metal accents for your home
- Diane Springer Designs – Creators of “Quilt in a Cup” and other Quilt-Related Kits and Projects. Blog: diannespringer.blogspot.com
- Shannon Fabrics – Leading importer and distributor of all types of plush fabrics.
- Quilt Shops of the Central Coast of California – Quilt shops from Paso Robles to Ventura or visa versa!