Meeting at 6:00-8:00 pm, November 12, 2018, 482 E Santa Clara, Ventura
Door Code: Contact a member to let you in. Don’t give the number out to non-members, please.
- 2019 Board Election: We will have the election first. Still some Committee Chair positions available.
- Program: Members’ Table Top Sale! Members rent a table ($10) and sell hand crafted and quilt related items-fabric, notions, crafting books, quilt tops, finished quilts. All proceeds go to the seller. Such the deal! Want to have a table? Email Tisha at [email protected] to reserve one.
- Thomas Fire Quilt Project: Update. Bring back any finished quilts you took for binding or quilting last month.
- Challenge: No challenge this month.
- Fat Quarter Drawing: Red
- Refreshments: Bring a snack to share. Snacks are a bit hit with this group so bring it on!
Don’t forget to bring:
- Show and Tell so we can see what you’ve been up to. If you are one of the lucky people to have gone to the Violet Craft Ventura MQG Saturday workshop or the one at superbuzzy on Sunday, bring your work from that too, finished or not.
- Thomas Fire items you completed this month .Bring all quilted or bound quits. We have outstanding requests!
- $$ for the Raffle and Sales Tables.
- Opportunity Quilt blocks…and bring back any left over selvage. Info on Sew Ins to work on the next stage will be forthcoming.