Meeting at 6:00-8:00 pm, October 8, 2018, 482 E Santa Clara, Ventura
Door Code: Contact a member to let you in. Don’t give the number out to non-members, please.
- Program: After a very long wait, we will welcome Violet Craft and her fabulous trunk show. Bring a friend. This is one meeting you don’t want to miss!
- Thomas Fire Quilt Project: Update. Bring back any finished quilts you took for binding last month.
- Challenge for September: Make a monochromatic block from the paint strip you chose at the September meeting. Didn’t get one? Pick a monochromatic set from your stash. Visit Carloyn Friedlander’s Mini-Quilt Along for pointers. https://carolynfriedlander.com/cf-mini-quilt-along
- Fat Quarter Drawing: Purple
- Refreshments: Bring a snack to share. Snacks are a bit hit with this group so bring it on!
Don’t forget to bring:
- Show and Tell so we can see what you’ve been up to. If you are one of the lucky people to have gone to the Violet Craft Ventura MQG Saturday workshop or the one at superbuzzy on Sunday, bring your work from that too, finished or not.
- Thomas Fire items you completed this month .Bring all quilted or bound quits. We have outstanding requests!
- $$ for the raffle. ***This is the Circuit Machine Raffle***
- Opportunity Quilt blocks…and bring back any left over selvage so we can use it for more blocks. Selvage strips can be sewn together end to end, if you have shorties.